Educational Qualification: To qualify for this course, you need to be a graduate from any discipline. But the most essential factor is your passion and determination for teaching and working with children.
Education needs to be oriented such that it can be brought into practice without removing valuable insights that theory offers a teacher in training. Our course is a fine blend and a perfect, balanced mix of theory, practicals in classrooms and focus on skill development.
- Understanding children and their development
- Approaches to Early Childhood Education Curriculum
- Understanding children with special needs
- School organization and administration
- Extensive Practical training in our preschool
- Workshops on varied topics
- Field visits to various institutes
- Variety of assignments to enrich knowledge about the field of education
We assist our trainees to get placements. We always consider our trainees’ requirements and ensure that they get a placement that gives them invaluable experience as well as opportunities for growth as teachers. KIE is equipped with excellent and eager faculty experienced in Early Childhood Education and Teacher Education to support, facilitate and mentor the trainees.
Course Duration and Timing
One year (November 2020 to November 2021) + an Internship of two months
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Five days a week)