Admission Guidelines and Procedure
- Application for admission to various courses offered by the college should be made on the prescribed admission form by all the students.
- Fill the information in a correct manner and upload good quality passport size photograph, which will also appear on your college Identity Card.
- Form filling is done immediately after the declaration of the results of the relevant examination of the previous year.
- The admission form will be scrutinized and signed by the appropriate authorities before confirming the admission.
- The admission form, duly completed in all respects and accompanied by requisite documents should be submitted to the college on or before the last date notified by the college.
- Candidate needs to visit the official website
- Click on the Admission menu and click on the online form filling portal kaveri.vriddhionline.com and register as new user.
- You will receive your credentials (registration id and password) on the email-id or mobile number used for registration.
- Login with the credentials received and fill the Personal details and qualifying examination details in the application form along with other details
- Information asked in Red * marked fields is compulsory, without which you cannot proceed further.
- For filling the online application form students should have
- Scanned copy of Passport Size Photo (50 KB to 200KB) ( Please note that no other photos will be accepted) and Signature (20KB to 50KB) which should be In jpg/jpeg Format
- Mobile Number and email id to receive message of Registration ID & password
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mark sheet of the 12th standard Examination
- Print the filled application form and visit the college office along with the form and other documents for further admission process.
- Get signature of the course coordinator and get the Fee Challan.
- Deposit the fee mentioned on the fee challan in the Bank either by cash or cheque (drawn in favour of Principal, Kaveri College of Arts, Science and Commerce).
- Submit one part of the challan duly stamp by the Bank (Copy for Form) at the place directed.
Important to Note: No Admission will be confirmed unless,
- You Submit Hard Copy of Admission Form in the College.
- You submit Copy of Fee Challan (Duly Stamped by the Bank) in the College.
PL. NOTE: SUBMISSION OF ONLY ONLINE FORM DOES NOT CONFIRM ANY ADMISSION.
Identity Card Issual
A separate notice will be displayed regarding issue of Identity Card.