A strong Alumni network depicts the strength and capability of an institution to influence the society. For any institution its alumni are the brand ambassadors.
Kaveri College of Arts, Science and Commerce also has a strong alumni network and we wish to strengthen it further to foster a spirit of loyalty and to promote the general welfare of the College.
Our past students are an integral part of the Kaveri Family and we aim reach out with almost all of our students, celebrate their achievements and collaborate together for mutual growth and enrichment.
For this purpose the college has an Alumni Association which nurtures and maintains relations with alumni and furthers alumni engagement for the welfare of College by maintaining and nurturing alumni relations, maintaining databases, and conducting yearly Alumni Meets.
- To foster good relations with past students, and involve them as important stakeholders of the institution
- To encourage the alumni in contributing in college activities for mutual benefit
- To undertake efforts to develop, guide the alumni and provide them with opportunities for personal and professional development
- To provide networking opportunities for the alumni through the alumni portal, yearly alumni meets, etc
- To seek assistance of the alumni for promotion of the college, its values, etc and project it as an institution of higher education of excellence
- To coordinate and encourage participation of alumni for the benefit of present students in areas like placement, internships, industrial visits, career guidance, experience sharing, corporate exposure
- To gather inputs, share new knowledge, understand corporate expectations and provide learning and development opportunities through effective curriculum design add on or value added courses, etc.
- To bring the alumni together to contribute to community service, social service etc. for the benefit of society at large
The Alumni Association strives to accomplish its objectives by a multitude of measures like
- Online and Offline Registration of pass out students through the alumni registration form and our dedicated alumni portal www.alumni.kaveri.edu.in
- Keeping in touch with ‘The Kaverians’ Whatsapp groups
- Involvement of Alumni for planning, organizing and execution of events of the college
- Meet Greet and Networking opportunities at Alumni Meets
- Self development opportunities and programmes especially for alumni
- Mentoring and enlightening current students through guest lectures, guidance sessions, experience sharing, etc to improve their employability quotient
- Placement assistance to Alumni and Placement facilitation by Alumni for students
To initiate, nurture and sustain engagement with alumni as active partners in the college’s pursuit of excellence, the college conducts regular Alumni meets wherein the Alumni interact with Principal, Vice Principal, Coordinators and Teachers and each other and discuss on the issues pertaining to their role in contributing to the development of the college. The college adopts the suggestions and ideas put forth by the Alumni. HoD’s and the Course Coordinators interact with the Alumni on the matters of curriculum design and introduction of add on courses to bridge the gap between industry and academia.