An Appeal to Parents of Kaverian Students
I Wish and Pray GOD that all of You are Good with family and kids !
Hon. President and all the trustees of Kannada Sangha and my colleagues have also shared their concern about You and our students! Please take care !
The world and our Great Nation India is facing, perhaps, the worst ever calamities, CORONA ! But we are, as a human being and as a Nation, Committed to overcome all the calamities. This spirit we have always shown and proved in the past!
Our Government, Administration, Doctors, Nurses, Police and all Public Servants (Angels) are taking all the necessary steps and measures. It is our duty to support all of them in our own interests.
- Please keep patience. Keeping patience is the first requirement in difficult situations!
- Don’t forward, believe any fake post. Better we avoid social media messaging and communication about CORONA.
- Take utmost care and ask the kids and family to take care.
- All the University examinations up to 14th April are postponed. New schedule will be communicated as soon as it is received from University
- It is a time to have more interaction and sharing with your kids
- You can discuss and guide the students about their future plan, career goal etc
- Our students can Call/ message to teacher and coordinator for necessary online support, guidance etc to solve their query, remedial teaching, submissions etc
- Please motivate the students to make optimum use of this time to study hard, excell new skill, read some good books opt for some online courses ( many of these are available free ), use available online study material.
- Believe and trust any communication, instructions, etc received only through proper channel and authority
- We assure you that the team at Kaveri College is taking and will take all the necessary efforts for academic development of the students and to safeguard their academic interests in Lockdown also
- College administration is taking all necessary precautions as per University and government directives
- If you have any suggestions, query etc you can directly contact the teacher and coordinator
- Always We have to and we can find solutions in difficult situations so need not worry.
# PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND FAMILY!
# United (hereby spirit and commitment) we Stand!
सवना नववषा हादक शुभेा!
On behalf of management and my colleagues, I express my sincere gratitude to You for always showing trust in Kaveri and we are committed to fulfilling it!
Let us pray Almighty to give us the strength to overcome the present worldwide problem!
Dr. Ashok Agrawal
Kaveri College of Arts, Science and Commerce Pune
Check here An Appeal to Parents of Kaverian Students