At Kaveri College, we believe in ‘Placing the right candidate at right place and making them place-able’. The Placement Cell of the college is formed to assist the UG and PG students for making them aware about the opportunities available.
The notice regarding job opportunities and relevant information is displayed on the notice board. The students are informed about the job openings through e-mail / whatsapp.Placement Cell functions through the following process:
- Screening of the employers requirements is done.
- Google form is prepared as per the company requirements and circulated to all students
- Students satisfying the criteria fill the Google form.
- Arrangement of placement drives by mutual understanding of organization and college / sending data of the students satisfying the criteria to company to conduct drive at their end.
- On the day of the drive a pre-placement talk (PPT) is conducted by the organization to make students aware about their requirements and terms and conditions.
- The company conducts tests and/or group discussions to short list the candidates. For some companies, telephonic interviews are also conducted.
- Selected students received the offer letter after document verification.
- Placement cell maintains the records of the students selected through the drive.